Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Meeting Christopher Nejman

Well, I have a little catching up to do, but my memories of meeting Christopher at Jackman's Fabrics are still very vivid. I have never attended a class with such interest, enthusiasm and attention. This two day class of students soaked up more techniques and ideas, then going to week of classes. In addition to being excited about what they were learning, they giggled, laughed and danced in the isles.

And then there was the shopping. What a wonderful store! One of the finest I have ever been to in my travels. Baby Lock machines, quilt fabric, decorator fabrics, trims and I could go on and on. If they didn't have it, you might not have needed it. And the only thing to top off great shopping, would be the staff at Jackman's. They are exceptional. Put this store on your list of places to go.

No comments:

See more of my work