Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I WON

Excited isn't the word for it. I am ecstatic. I have won the Baby Lock Ellegante and Robinson Anton Embroidery thread. I have been on the Baby Lock site at least a half a dozen times looking at my new machine and all the features. It cuts jump threads, can you believe it? I cannot wait to embroidery on it.

This would never have happened without Christopher. He is the "man" that made all this possible and for us to step out of the box and go for it. He is the man who initialized this contest, got 12 amazing Judges that are tops in the sewing industry and Baby Lock, Sulky Threads, Robison Anton Threads and Dreamworld to provide these wonderful prizes. Thank you all.

Who would have thought that all this resulted from buying Christopher's Pillow book and joining his on-line Yahoo class a year ago to learn his methods?

2 comments:

Janie Glenn said...

Congratulations, George. I know how hard you worked for this wonderful prize and your pillow is absolutely gorgeous! It's great to see it close up! Enjoy that wonderful machine! Janie

Ann O'Donovan UK said...

Beautiful & elegant pillow! Well deserved 1st place.Hope you have fun with your new machine.
Ann

See more of my work