Saturday, February 2, 2008

You ask "Whose Legs are these"?


Christopher has said many times, sew with your lipstick and high heels on. I said "Oh, I do." (jokingly) His response? Prove it.

So my husband said, send him your picture with your high heels on. Being creative we came up with a picture and sent it to Christopher. After he settled down from laughing, he said it would make a great poster for our up and coming Punching Contest. With his paint brush in hand, he created this poster. Not what you would think of as a poster for the sewing world, but Christopher's Master Punchers think "out of the box".

So not bad legs for a 69.99 year old lady, having a great time. Would like to hear from you all, so please leave a comment or E mail me. sewsweet22@gmail.com

1 comment:

Janie Glenn said...

Hey there, "legs"! This is one great blog and love all your creations in your slide show. You are one talented lady!

See more of my work