Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Big Day

Eileen, the Baby Lock Representative and Richard Luster owner of Sewing World, Inc.,presented me with my new Baby Lock Ellegante2 sewing/embroidery machine. It was so exciting to see it, feel it and touch it. I also received the bonus pack which included Designer Gallery Software, Studio Plus, Interactive Designs, stabilizers, Robison Anton Threads and 2 free on-line classes.

I spent the day in class amazed at the machine threading itself and the unbelievable amount of decorative stitches.

1 comment:

geomauldin said...

Hello Georgeanna Sanfillipo, I am a Georjana, too. I was checking quilting persons with a name like mine. I think it would be fun to make a quilt called "Girls Named George" as the theme. I would love to chat with you. I live in Norman Oklahoma. I just got this idea when I met another quilter in Oklahoma named Georgann. I'll try to contact you to see if you are interested. Also, we have two other things in common - I'm a Pieces too, and have 2 Baby Lock sewing machines.

See more of my work